I'm pretty new with this "Blogger" thing. Heh. O: I hope you can't tell.
Another thing...
Please don't judge me. ^-^ I write this purely for entertainment purposes.
What are things to talk about in a blog? Hm...I don't know. Maybe it's because Blogger is being a jerk and won't let me see anyone else's blogs. :'c
sfsamd dsakhd -punches a soft pillow-
Okay. Stuff about me now. You can think of it as an intro.
-My name is Sophie Xu. Add me on Facebook? (: I'm friendless. ;A;
-I'm a girl. (WOAAH. Mind. Blown.)
-I'm Asian. Obviously...
-I like to eat French people--*cough* I mean fries.
-I enjoy trolling people. Problem?
-I'm bad with technology. My mom's even worse, LOL. I think she was raised by potatoes.
- I have OCD. Ugh...It's annoying me how all these sentences are beginning with "I".
Hm...yeah..that's about it. :P
Bye, guuiise,
Miniapple <3*
*I might be a bit obsessed with apples. Just a bit. It's not like I bring one with me everywhere...hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment